ELIZABETH ARDEN CAREER OPPORTUNITIES > ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGER
Location: Markham, Ontario CA
Requisition Number: marketing-20130128-AssistantMarketingManager
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- VISUAL MERCHANDISING: Develop and maintain annual merchandising calendar to dictate instore program focus and priorities on Elizabeth Arden brands, including fragrances.
- Develop planogram and manage ongoing changes and updates to the Shelf Management System for in store presentation (Drug Accounts).
- Develop Planoguides for department stores.
- Manages Master Test Unit (MTU) layouts and changes with ongoing launch plans.
- Maintain up to date sku listings and communicate action plans on listing and delisting of skus on Elizabeth Arden brands (including Fragrance portfolio).
- Ensure working within capital budget as it pertains to: merchandising units, in store visuals, glorifiers, and installations.
- Offer suggestions on forecasting of all visual merchandising elements for new and existing doors, and for managing and delivering against the visual merchandising budget.
- ECOMMERCE: Organize all product content info in master document received from corporate for execution in Canadian market.
- Organize all Landing Pages with marketing content from global.
- Apply and overall edits to content, manage localization edits.
- Coordinate internal project requirements (mainly with customer landing pages, promotional only).
- Liaison with global ecommerce team for plan, direction, and execution guidelines.
- Track project schedules and asset development; Route and Coordinate development requirements.
- Manage and update product information and photos on multiple categories on ea.ca, and ea.com microbrand sites according to direction from global.
- Ensure that retailer websites are updated to include all current products, promotional sets and new products launches.
- Three to five years experience in one or some of the following areas: o Marketing, merchandising, and/or Sales Management within the packaged goods industry, preferably cosmetics or toiletries; Management of visual merchandising components; Exposure to
- Proven ability to gather, analyze, summarize and present data, information and conclusions.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and anticipate job requirements; takes ownership to resolve issues.
- Committed to continuous improvement and the sharing of best practices.
- Proven ability to plan and execute projects on time while juggling multiple priorities, with a proven ability to set goals and prioritize among many important projects.
- Ability to effectively prioritize in a constantly changing environment. Adept at multi-tasking.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills to meet multiple frequent and aggressive deadlines.
- Strong drive for accuracy and flawless execution; high level of attention to detail and process orientation.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Is self-motivated and exhibits business maturity, drive and passion in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to deliver clear, concise and consistent messages both up, down and across the organization.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment with multi-functional stakeholders.
- Strong presentation skills and intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Knowledge of Nielsen MarketTrack, CeRoy, and Customer Point-of-Sale data.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing or Business Administration.
Closing Date: Closed on 2013-02-27