ELIZABETH ARDEN CAREER OPPORTUNITIES > BUSINESS SYSTEM ANALYST – JD EDWARDS WMS
Department: Information Systems
Location: Roanoke, VA USA
Requisition Number: IT-20130214-BSM
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- This position, as the leading customer liaison staff for IT, is responsible for working very closely with assigned business leaders to achieve optimum top line business performance and bottom line effectiveness.
- This position is responsible for developing and implementing innovation opportunities through exploitation and leverage of relevant business best practices as performed by comparable companies in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry.
- Comparably, this position is responsible for achieving innovation and break-through results through the leverage of industry proven IT solutions.
- This includes, but is not limited to, best practices implementation, business process reengineering, new technology solutions implementation, and needed changes in the business model.
- This position, therefore, requires a strong knowledge of the assigned business-systems processes, including acute awareness of the external marketplace and solutions available therein.
- 10 plus years experience in Logistics systems solutions.
- 5 plus years of JDE WMS experience.
- Working knowledge of other JD Edwards modules including Sales Order Management, Order Fulfillment, TMS, Accounts Receivable.
- Technical knowledge with UNIX/Oracle Environments, Middleware integration tools and Business Intelligence tools.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Experience with Business Systems Analysis, Business Process Reengineering, Capital Projects Management and Cost Analysis.
- Exceptional change management, and interpersonal skills.
- Good organization, time management, and project management skills.
- Ability to work within a matrixed, global team structure.
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills.
- Prefer a four-year college degree in Computer Science, Business, or related fields (MBA a plus). Experience and/or other training will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Exempt Position
Closing Date: Position open until filled.